Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shush girl, Shut your lips, Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Oh... yeah... you read that right. I heard this song by 3Oh!3 about a week ago and I had to look at D and ask if I had heard what I thought I had. I had. What truly sucks is the rest of the song is quite catchy, I just can’t believe that one part. The video really doesn’t help the song either. Sheesh. I mean, is it mysogynistic, it is just assholic or is it truly a stroke of genius... guess which one I am betting on?

On another note, I have been spending a lot of time on YouTube. Dang that website can be addictive. I found something new to grab my highly sexual, sarcasm loving self… LICD (Least I Could Do). Here is a video for you to enjoy…



I know – why does the lyrics above drive me nuts and yet Where’s the Head? Makes me laugh… it just does… Heehee.

While you are at it, you may as well also check out You’re just a…


And Why won’t she leave


Teehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home