Sunday, August 14, 2005

Open relationships

What a weekend! Today, the baseboard are 95% finished in the living room/dining room. There is one wall that is covered by the vertical blinds (they came with the house) so we are waiting on that wall to see what we decide. Mainly, this is because we have picked fairly large baseboards (3 3/4 inch) with a front bullnose. That wall only has clearance of about 2 inches. So we either have to put the old baseboard back up (just painted to match the other baseboards) or we have to figure out how we want to cut down the current baseboards. Today is especially a good day since it was almost a year ago that we began the process of doing the baseboards. Good day as well as D and I did not fight at all doing the baseboards. That's impressive.

Yesterday, I spent the afternoon with my mom, which was fun. Wasn't planning on doing that the whole afternoon, but we got caught up in the thrill of the hunt and next thing I knew it was 5 o'clock and I was just coming home. Oops.

Friday night was a blast. I went to the bar with a few friends to celebrate two friends' staggettes. Unfortunately, beside the two brides-to-be, there was me and one of the brides' maid of honour. No one else showed, which sucked, but it was still fun. For the first couple of hours, we just sat around and talked. I got to officially meet and get to know S who everyone seems to know, but I had only recently talked to via email about the upcoming bridal shower. S is really cool, very free and open. Cool wedding ring too.

At about 11, someone started to dance on the dance floor. The first person all night to do so. And this person was good. Now honestly, we thought the person was a young male at first, really cute, but fairly young. Had the moves though. Wow! After a bit, though, the face was caught in the light and I suddenly had the suspicion that this was a female, which whatever, the girl could move! The security guy came over to talk to her and when I glanced back a second or so later, she had pulled down her pants to show... Sponge Bob boxer shorts! Sponge Bob's face was on both sides. She pulled them back up and the security guy walked off, sort of. We were sitting just off the dance floor a bit and he noticed us laughing at the boxers, so he came over and said isn't she hot and can't she dance (which confirmed my suspicions and made everyone else go... that's a girl?!?). Now I missed the rest of the conversation cause she was dancing again, but I heard something about taking bets that he could get her pants off and L saying that she'd pay $5 for that. And then security was gone. 10 minutes later and he was back and her pants were coming off. It was quite amusing. She continued to dance, he gave us a wink as he went by and we laughed and watched. Now I must say, it was more distracting trying to watch her dance with just the boxers, cause Sponge Bob's eyes glowed on the dance floor. Especially when she was shaking her arse.

Anyway, the night goes on, she calls out for her pants, none appear. We talk and watch and the other girls dance. I table dance, not dance floor dance (unfortunately, one of the brides-to-be decided to sit at a short table and not our usual one where you can stand and dance or sit on bar stools). So I chair danced. It came to our attention later that she had been asking the security guy for her pants alot and he said he made a bet with a table to get her pants off. He at first refused to say which table, but I guess she figured it out. (What with him coming over to talk and laugh with us.) So she came by at one point and said that she knew it was us that stole her pants and we would have to pay when she came back from her smoke. We laughed and she went outside. When she got back, she grabbed L up to dance. And they danced. The girl danced well alone and she could dirty dance very well with a partner. So L and her danced. Then B and her danced. B was less open about it and she gets tired easy, so while it was a good dance, it could have been better. Then S went up and danced and the two of them danced really really well together. The titanic song came on and they did the front of the boat move and then it went on. I disappeared into the bathroom (I had to go, really.) When I came out, she was dancing alone again. Until she noticed me.

Now, as I said, I table dance. So when she came to grab me, my foot hooked around the center pole of the table and I thanked her and said no, I don't dance. I reiterated myself a couple more times, and then she paused and came to me. And I got a lap dance. Okay, if Sponge Bob was distracting on the dance floor, he is even more distracting when in your face. And of course, I have in my head, you know the rules, no touching the dancers. heehee. I watch way too many shows. But it was fun and she was good and ... flexible. Yeah. My first lap dance. After she went back to dancing, I told the girls that we had better that the grooms had when they went to the strippers for the stag as we all had a turn having fun. Heehee.

She came and sat down a little later and we all talked and met her S.O. with whom she has an open relationship with. That was her opening line when the S.O. came "this is *** and we have an open relationship." What do you say to that? I was like okay, nice to meet you. It was fun though. And after all that, I didn't get to bed until almost 3. So it was a good night.

Tuesday is the bridal shower and next weekend is our bbq on Sat and the wedding on Sun. That should be fun, especially since several of us work Monday morning. I am going to be tired. August is only half way done. Sighhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home