Saturday, February 20, 2010

My latest addiction...

I ask this constantly - why are the cute, dramatic, intense ones always playing the wrong field? And why do I so desire what I can't have? The story of my life, I suppose.

Anyway, I have kinda been listening to Adam Lambert because his music is decent and his videos are eye catching - well, I am totally addicted to his latest video - Whataya want from me. I love this video - the presentation, the story, the point of view - fascinating and god, adam is so yummy.


Sighhhh. I am so going to buy the album. I had this song and Lady Gaga's Bad Romance in my head all morning. Interesting combination eh?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kevin said...

I love Lady Gaga!

5:09 pm, February 24, 2010  
Blogger Irrylyn said...

Catchy song, very danceable, but I don't know about the lyrics... rather repetitive don't you think?

6:44 pm, February 26, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have the album, is good... a little on the schizo multiple personality side, and with some really good stuff in there.

11:12 pm, February 26, 2010  
Blogger Taryn said...

I like repetitive - makes it easy to memorize the song... teehee. It caught my attention as soon as I heard it and the video... won my heart. :)

I bought the album the next day. I like it. Some good music, though I will admit I have only listened to the whole album 3 times... I keep replaying songs 2 and 3. Teehee!

9:41 pm, February 28, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home