Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whataya want from me… I want your love and I want your revenge

Because I am addicted to things Adam right now…


I like the haunting quality it has, which I have always been partial to. I have read some comments about it being tantric sex-like.

The outfit is a bit out there and the video seems to focus on his crotch... A LOT! But I appreciate that he tries different things... musically and fashion-wise, pulling from several different inspirations. (I know, I know – so does Lady Gaga. I think a lot of my problem with Lady Gaga (besides not actually liking her music right off – well, until Bad Romance) was I never had a chance to identify her as human. All the outfits I saw her separated her from humanity and didn’t try to bring out her best. Then I saw the Bad Romance video and suddenly, She was there. I actually saw her as a person and could appreciate her more. Plus I loved that song the first time I heard it.)


Speaking of Lady Gaga... for those whose addiction is Lady Gaga, this public service awareness video is kind of funny...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kevin said...

Lady Gaga rocks. No brain damage here.

7:08 am, March 07, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home