Monday, September 06, 2010

I admit I am cute and I’m powerless to control it.

So says Hoops and Yoyo. I fell in love with these two a couple of years ago when I found them on the Hallmark website. They make me giggle and wiggle. Here is a really fun animation from their website. Check out their site.

Some other interesting things going on around me:
- Have you seen the latest in car assessories? I love these! Car lashes. Aren’t they cute?


- Comma gate – Oh I had so much to say on this at one time, now… I just shake my head. It annoys me that people who obviously don’t know how to spell or use grammar correctly are allowed to dictate what others have to do. If I was rich and cared enough, I would mail our headquarters a copy of Eat, Shoots and Leaves. As it is, I am now sneakily changing things when they aren’t looking and if they don’t like it, “change it yourselves, morons!”

- Gardens – my gardens are producing wonderfully this year. I have even mostly kept up with the weeding. I know, what is this? How crazy is that? Of course, I have sacrificed my arse every time I have weeded, since that is where the mosquitoes like to feast. I know my arse is fantastic, but please, I prefer if other people would enjoy it, not insects!

- Potatoes – this is the first year I grew potatoes. I love the taste of fresh from the garden potatoes. Thankfully, I have had no potato bugs because that would have turned me off them completely. I hate potato bugs. Ick!

- Corn – I have corn growing. Mom took an ear today, so I will see how it tasted. It looked a little under ripe for me. But soon, I will have fresh corn too!

- Tomatoes – oh my goodness – I have tons of tomatoes. Honestly, I have planted tomatoes every year and this is the first year I have had so many huge tomatoes. I just can’t get them to ripen. Arghhhh! I just want red tomatoes!

- Loneliness – has been a constant companion. D is working lots of overtime lately, which means I spend a lot of time alone. And sadly, I often spend it cleaning. Another reminder of why I need a harem to assist me. More people to clean means more people to play. It also reminds me that I need to work on my hobbies.

- It is interesting how many people do not understand bisexuality and open relationships. So many people say that to be either means the person is not committed, let alone doesn’t actually exist. I want to set them straight (heehee), but how do you explain certain things to people? Why can’t a person love more than one person? Why can’t a person be committed to more than one person? And why do people have to limit themselves to one sex? Why can’t they enjoy a person for who they are and not what sex they are?

- 67% - that is what my PVR is at right now. Shows really start in 2 weeks. I have to start watching more shows!!!! Yes, I am aware Vampire Diaries starts this week. I have had my shows picked out for a few weeks now. Want to know?
Mondays – Castle, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, Mike and Molly, Hawaii Five-O, Chuck, and The Event.
Tuesdays – No Ordinary Family, One Tree Hill, Biggest Loser, Raising Hope, Parenthood, and Glee
Wednesdays – Cougar Town, Modern Family, and Undercovers
Thursdays – Big Bang Theory, S**t My Dad Says, Vampire Diaries, Bones, CSI, and Fringe
Fridays – CSI: NY, Smallville, Supernatural, and Human Target
Sundays – Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

I know – what listing eh? However will I have time to watch it all? I am hoping some of the new shows suck and then I can drop to just my faves. But we all know how this works… And of course, this list is just for the fall season. There is still the winter season to worry about. Ack!!!!

Okay – that is all I have in me to share right now. It is late; I am tired. More to come…

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home