Thursday, November 27, 2008

It’s not your fault. I’m blaming you anyway.

STRESSED!!!! I know it is just Desserts, but I am so flippin’ stressed. And of course, Yoga ended this past Monday until January. OMG. How will I survive?

Work – for someone whose job is not going to exist soon, I sure am very busy and very needed. And the next person who says I have a logjam at my desk is going to get my foot up their arse. I mean, really. I mentioned at the meeting today all the stuff on my desk and on person asked, what do I do in my spare time? It is just that much. But if people would just leave me alone except when I ask them a question, I would be done. I wouldn’t have over 300 emails in my inbox. I wouldn’t be pulling out my hair and contemplating nights of vegging in front of the tele with a bag of chips, a bottle of pop and a whole lot of candy. I put in almost 2 hours of OT today. When I can get those hours back, well, that may be another story.

Home – the external renos are complete. The internal renos are ongoing, but on hold for the season. However, we have just discovered a leak in our bathroom. Will this madness never end?!?

Friends – I have friends!?!?!? My goodness, I rarely get to see them. Or write them. If you are one of those people, please do not despair. I have your email, I have probably read it, I just have NO time to respond. People will also notice there are less jokes, because I have been just dragging jokes out of my inbox and into an ‘unsent jokes’ folder to be read at a later date so my inbox seems slightly organized.

Christmas – ahhhh, here is where things get a little bit calmer. I am done Christmas shopping. Hey, don’t hit the organized person! I wanted it done by Nov 30 and I have done so. Now I need to do cards, wrapping and sending. I also need to start baking and prepping for our usual Christmas eve gathering for our select few orphan-like friends. However, our New Year’s plans have gone awry – it seems our usual friends are going to be away (sure, they have a good reason, but I don’t have to like it) and now I have to add find something to do for New Year’s eve on the list. If we don’t plan anything, I will probably be in bed by 9. Heehee. Plus I have this hot new top to wear. Sighhhh.

Exhaustion – have I mentioned this one yet? I am truly becoming exhausted. Not just in body, but I am also becoming mentally exhausted. It feels sometimes like there is no respite. I feel for poor D. D is very stressed as well, due mostly to job and the season. Add on to that a very stressed moi and we really don’t help each other relax.

Plans – I have to remind my darling Lisa that I would really like to join her on that class on the 6th. I can really use the skills I obtain there for some Christmas presents that I need to start soon. Heehee. Someday I should write out a plan for December regarding baking, etc. There are so many little things needing to be done. Of course, first we need to pull apart a bit more of the bathroom to see if we can repair the leak, if not – sighhhh.

Alright enough stress sharing… Here is something I found that is quite interesting…


I know this will be the highlight of all holiday cooking. Hmmmm, I suppose this wouldn’t qualify for vegetarian, eh?

Also, for those who are into things both brilliant and disturbing…

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home