Monday, July 28, 2008

I've got cute out the butt.

I doubt that the imagination can be suppressed. If you truly eradicated it in a child, he would grow up to be an eggplant.”
Ursula K. Le Guin

3 years of blogging – the ebbs and flows, the dedicated and the procrastinated, the happy and the sad. 3 years of opening my feelings and thoughts to the unknown and known. 3 years of ranting, whining, celebrating and sharing. So much has changed in those three years and yet… it feels like so little. There has been a lot less domestic advice in this blog, perhaps because I see people who do it better. There has been a lot more about my life though and maybe a few rants more than I expected. But it has been a good three years and I wish for many more.

Unlike so many of my friends, I have not left the blogging world for Facebook/life/etc. I still have several nights of alone time and while in summer I am less consistent due to the late light and the need to do, I plan on being here for a while. Maybe I will pick up the domestic bent again. I have a couple of new recipes I have tried and liked. (Although once again, I am avoiding cooking by blogging. Heehee.) Maybe I will branch out a bit more with my creativity and see where it takes me.

I want to thank all those who read this mess of my life and occasionally comment. I hope occasionally I have made you laugh and maybe feel a bit of sympathy for me now and then. Or perhaps I stirred your blood with a rant, for good or bad. I like to get people passionate.

I am off though to make some supper and get my arse moving (only a few thousand more steps to go for today). Hope you are all having a great summer, a fabulous life and please – drop by and check up on me now and then. Perhaps I can share something new with you.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home