Sunday, December 07, 2008

How about you take a few skill ranks in Kiss My Ass? – Belkar

Sure you can kick my ass, but I am going to say it – I like Britney’s new Circus video. It’s very well done, the girl looks good and the lyrics are not bad. However topping it would be Pink’s new video for Sober. Holy Carp! That video rocks. I didn’t mind the song when I picked up the album, but the video just makes me love the song. Here is the video

See what I mean – and the scene of her in bed with herself… The psychology behind the video just fascinates me.

And while I am in the mood to just not care… I am an ungrateful wench, so deal with it. The SIL is being her usual self. You know, you give someone a list because they demand it. You know they are not the brightest crayon in the box, so you include websites so they know exactly what you are referring to. They call several times asking for more explanation which you do while trying not to snark. Then why do I get a present that is not what I asked for, in fact, it is something I already have? And to add insult, during the last phone call, she had the nerve to say next year I should provide where to buy the items on the list. I tell you – why don’t I just buy the gift and you can pay me back. Beyotch! See what I mean – I am ungrateful and today, my response is whatever!

At the beginning of the week, I was quite willing to push Little Boss of the nearest building. Thankfully, I got a lot done and since Boss is actually back, Little Boss has backed off. I think I snarked on her a bit at our ‘meeting.’ Seriously, she walks over an interrupts a conversation I was having with fave co-worker and demands I give her an update, which I do. Then she drags me into a meeting where we sit down to go through the stuff. Talk about bureaucratic. Talk about Waste Of My Time. So I believe I told her that I can’t just sit with her and do my job. My job requires me to be able to work alone and take as much space as I need to. So all she really wanted was an update, which I had already given her. Goodness, the first 3 days were such a waste. So much could have been done, if only she had left me alone. Sighhh. The bonus is I got a lot done. My inbox is actually manageable and the people I have been waiting on are actually getting back to me. So I finished the week actually feeling proficient. This week my goal is to get it all done. Get my desk cleared off for the next round. Maybe get a couple days to clear the almost 500 emails from my inbox and file them away. Sighhh.

Alright, enough with Belkar as my muse – I have stuff I need to do - update the cheque book, do dishes, make Udon soup, finish the Christmas cards. This week’s home goals – finish Christmas cards and mail, start Christmas baking, start wrapping (get mailed ones out), decorate and finish catching up on shows.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home