Thursday, July 21, 2011

It's one of those days...

The many thoughts that plague my brain at odd times…

Welcome to my life. Should I stay or should I go?

Love is a leech, sucking you up. Love is a vampire, drunk on your blood.

Doritos Onion Rings and Ketchup chips are quite disappointing. Not enough onion flavouring.

I love my recipe for Cheesecake mousse… LOVE IT!

When out of the blue you dream about an old crush, they suddenly appear. Thank you universe!

Changed my mind. Old crushes should not show up on your doorstep unless they are spewing wondrous words of how awesome, beautiful, and sexy you are.

I have become one of THOSE people. You know the ones – they count calories and then go around telling everyone how many calories they are eating. I HATE those people and I have become one. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Since my new job requires no math skills, some sick part of me is really enjoying the counting calories. And I can’t shut the bitch up with chocolate, because I am allergic. ARGHHHH!

Grrrr, Arghhhh – I miss Buffy!

Mac Scone with Saskatoon compote is divine! I must resist having more than 1 during Taste of Edmonton. Perhaps I should figure out the calorie content. That should discourage me.

I am so lonely. One is the loneliest number. All we need is love. Why can’t we be friends?

My voice likes to give out in the middle of songs in Rock Band. I should not sound like a boy in the middle of puberty when I am singing Blurry!

Jalapeno pretzels are sooooo delish.

Kettle Crunch Jalapeno and Cheddar chips have changed their recipe to remove MSG and preservatives. Thank you for making them healthy, however, they are disgusting now. The point of jalapeno is heat. The point of the cheddar is to slightly cool that heat. Now they taste sweet. Ewwwwww! I actually thought there was a serious food poisoning problem with the bag. Thank you to Belinda from Old Dutch for letting me know and passing my opinion on.

Blonde thin women should not become dieticians. It is hard to believe anything you say when it doesn’t feel like you have been there.

No, I am not going to stop buying it on the theory that if it is not in the house, I will not eat it. If I have to walk to the store to get the item I am craving, you can be darn sure I am coming back with everything else and I am eating it all too. If it is in the house, then *I* will actually eat a few to feed my craving and put the bag down.

Apples and carrots do not replace chips in taste and texture. Next idea?!?

My food is all about life. Er, I mean, my life is all about food. See what I mean?!?!

Totally addicted to Monster High. http://www.monsterhigh.com Who knew seeing the dolls on the shelf would lead me to 2 seasons of web videos. Teehee!

I need the rain to go away for a week so my paint in the house can dry faster and I can move along to taping over this fresh paint for the next walls.

I need the rain to go away for a week so I can get some weeding done.

I need the wind to stay so there is a possibility of my bedroom staying cool-ish.

I need sleep! And sex! And a day of no calorie counting! And more sleep! And more sex!!!

I need to get a person with a truck who is off the same day I am on a weekday so I can get a lateral filing cabinet from the AB govt surplus store. I also need that day not to be auction week like the last two times I have been able to go. Pleassssse! I just want a two door lateral filing cabinet with solid bottom on both drawers, with all the pieces and a key. I found one last time, but it was auction week! It was only $15. Please universe – please! I will paint it my own color. I just want a pretty used one.

The mosquitoes need to go. I don’t need to get any itchier!

My ass is not a landing and feeding zone. And it makes for slightly embarrassing itchy spots.

My face is off limits. Find someplace to feed from. Little arses tried to take out my eyes!

I need to download pictures. I need to download songs to my computer. I need to start prepping for company. Instead, I dance and do puzzles and watch tv and play on the computer. Sighhhh – procrastination.

…Thank you for joining me on a journey of my brain. Hope you understand why sometimes even I think I am weird.

Okay - why is the website not publishing my post? Arghhhh! Perhaps I will put it up tomorrow then. Sighhhh... Okay - trying two days later (it was a chinese food and rock band night yesterday). :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home