Saturday, October 16, 2010

From my imagination to a delish bowl

Below is a soup I made the other night. We had eaten a late lunch and therefore I did not eat before yoga. After yoga, I was starving and chilled from the walk home. This soup was the perfect quick and delish meal.

Vegetable noodle soup – serves 2
1 small onion, diced
1-2 cloves garlic, diced
1 Tbsp oil
1 small crown of broccoli
Handful of shredded carrots
4 mushrooms cleaned and quartered
2 cups broth
1-cup water
1 Tbsp soy sauce
2 servings ramen noodles (found spinach ones at T&T that comes in a package of 8 servings)

Sauté onion and garlic in the oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add carrots, mushrooms, broth, and water to pot. Bring to a boil and let boil for a couple minutes. Add ramen noodles, soy sauce, and broccoli. Return to a boil. Lower heat to medium-low and let simmer for a few minutes, depending on how soft you like your noodles. Serve.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That soup sounds good.... my husband should make it for me as I am home sick (cough, cough)....

8:35 am, October 26, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home