Friday, June 22, 2012

Irresistible. Adorable. It’s always something different with me.

First, I would like to apologize for being so self-absorbed lately. I have had a lot going on and between stress, illness, vacation, etc., I have not been able to be as aware as I would like. To some extent, I feel like I am so behind in things; worse, I feel like I am no longer a part of the world around me because I have been so fixated on what is happening directly around me. Now I am not saying I am not going to be a bit self-absorbed; after all, to me, I am the star of my life and I have so much to tell you about. So much has happened, so many thoughts, so many activities, some fun, and some drama. These may end up being snippets of what is/has happened because after writing all of these articles in my head, I am sure I won’t be able to capture the full extent of what I want.

Second, I wish I could capture what I have been writing in my head. I have had some great thoughts, so many things happening and being thought and it sucks that I won’t be able to give each thought its respective time. In saying that, it means I may end up repeating myself at a later date as I do go back and give some ideas more time. Some things that have been circling my brain:
Trip to United Kingdom
Trip to Comic Expo in Calgary
Politics
Kirby Krackle songs
Conversations with friends
Monogamy
Sexuality
Illness
So where to start?

Kirby Krackle is a fantastic band I discovered at Comic Expo in Calgary. These guys make me laugh. They play nerd rock. Teehee. My favorite song, not surprisingly, is Booty do Math – a rap song about the sexiness of math. I know right – how much better can it be?!? I love math! I have a new playlist right now called “want to hear” and that song starts it all off. We bought two out of three of their albums and got them signed. Whoot! They have other songs about Mario brothers and gaming and comics. The words are fantastic, the stories relatable to both geeks and nerds, and they are just fun. I highly recommend them. They have videos on YouTube. Because of their videos, I have also discovered Your Favorite Martian. Awesome songs… I’m in the Friend Zone, Complicated, Tig Ol’Bitties. Sighhh… makes me smile.

And that is my snippet for today. Stay tuned for more excitement from my brain. Teehee.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home