Tuesday, January 16, 2007

9 hours of sleep does the body good

So I was in bed, lights off, by 10 last night. I barely woke up and the cat, thankfully, did not sleep at my feet. I got sleep. This evening I have been like a productive energizer bunny – I tidied, I washed dishes, the dishwasher is running as we speak and now I am about to work on the finances. And I feel productive and I feel better. So I don’t know if it was just the sleep, or the chance to expel a lot of my thoughts into the entry yesterday, but I do know that if I can go to bed early, I will, just to experience this feeling hopefully again tomorrow. Thanks all for being my outlet. :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say that. I am feeling productive. Whoohoo – now I gotta go do the finances and maybe clean the office some more. Heehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home