Thursday, June 07, 2007

Did y’all miss me?

So I am back from the depths of small city heck. I was there doing training for two weeks for my job and now I am back and edumakated. Yup, I shor am. Heehee. What call I tell you about small city heck. I couldn’t call it a city the whole time I was there. I kept referring to it as a small town. That is the attitude of everyone and goodness knows the city planners were on crack. No really. It took me 4 days to see a 7-11 or Mac’s. Here, I know of 3 within a 5-10 minute drive. The residential areas are just that – houses. Stores are along main streets or in the outskirts. And for a town of 200,000 – I found 1 goth store and 5 tattoo parlors.

Was it worth going? My overall view is – it is better than I expected, but not as good as I hoped. That is what I tell anyone at work who asks. Aren’t I corporately vague? Heehee. I learned a bit, got reminded of more and some of it really just didn’t hit the depth it needed to.

More importantly it was a break from my office. The Thursday before I left, we had a team meeting in which Beyotch and her two cronies decided to berate me for 5-10 minutes in the middle of the meeting. And when the team leader finally stepped up and laid down the law, she took it as “good, he put her in her place.” No, she did not notice that he was standing up for me and putting everyone in their place. No, his speech was all for me. I was clutching my hands so hard during her crap, my thumb was vibrating and I refused to look up because it would have been a look full of hate.

So I am back and I am acting supervisor this week and today she decided to be all buddy-buddy. Did I mention I hate hypocrites? And I really hate fakes. And I am not so stupid to fall into your trap. Bite me Beyotch!

Anyway, at the goth store in small city heck, I picked up a couple pieces of jewelry from Alchemy Gothic. Love their stuff. Really nice stuff, at a really decent price. The SIL thought the store was expensive – righhht. Considering her tastes, I am surprised she didn’t say it was dollar store like. Found some really cute bags that I almost bought. I loved the Love is just friendship set on Fire bag. Totally rockin’.

Last Saturday was the Masque Ball – let’s just say after two weeks of being sociable in small city heck, I was all socialed out. I really should have just went home earlier, but I kept hoping it would get better, that someone would shoe that I know besides the very few there. I can only assume that they expected A LOT more people. As it was, it was like a small house party. I just didn’t want to play nice with people.

This Saturday is the Tiki party. Besides needing clothes, it should be fun. I hope the management has cut the lawn though, that could be interesting. Heehee. Have to see if we need to bring anything – chairs, food etc.

Oh and did you hear about paris? She doesn’t even deserve a capital P. She is out after 3 days because of medical reasons, so she is on house arrest for 40 days (she gets credited 5 days for good behavior). Screw that. Once again she has manipulated the situation to her benefit. She can’t go to parties, but no one said that parties couldn’t come to her. And she has a 3000-4000 square feet range – isn’t her mansion bigger than that? Will she be forced to stay out of the pool? Poor paris. I mean, really, did you ever think that maybe she needs the wake up call? Maybe she needs to be someone’s bitch and learn about life and that she is not all that. No, she is paris, she must be protected – can’t you hear the boys saying that. Puhlease.

Anyway, I should head to bed. Still trying to catch up with sleep and I need to put one more load of laundry in. Oops. I was supposed to be doing chores. I got a lot done. No one is home to tell me otherwise. Heehee.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Irrylyn said...

Glad to get you back all in one piece! :)

2:57 pm, June 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home