Friday, June 29, 2007

Whatcha gonna do

This week has gone fairly week. How surprising.

So I tried something new with Beyotch. I chose to find something to compliment on her every couple of days. Obviously she liked it because today she told me that I looked really good in my ball cap. I know – what an odd thing to comment on, but I just kept saying thank you. Rumor also has it that she is thinking of retiring in January. I tried very hard not to jump with glee when I heard that. She is putting her house up this weekend and is hoping it will sell so she can move in January. (Did anyone mention to her that it is June and people usually do a 45-day move in, not 6 months?)

Got The Harlequin by Laurell K Hamilton last Friday. What timing since I had nothing to do that night. The universe loves me sometimes. Heehee. So I put the book in the kitchen as I cooked supper (so I could gaze lovingly at it). Then I moved it in the living room during supper. D went out for the night and I made juice and cleaned up before giving in to the Need to read the book. And with a couple stops for refills and munchies, I finished the book that night. Rockin’. The book was awesome. I love Nathaniel more and more each book, each reading. I so want my own little wife. I am still amazed at my willpower – I waited like 2 hours before I lay on the couch and devoured the book. Sighhhh!

Finally got to spend some time with milady. We haven’t spent a lot of girl time in a while due to life, etc. It was great. We even went to BPs (I know – shocking) and oh my goodness, the cactus cut nachos were to die for! The French onion soup – not so much. The Vanilla Bean Cheesecake – very so much! Heehee. I think things are settling in again for awhile, so I can start seeing some of my other friends and doing lunch, etc. Girl time is always great and often very needed.

Anyway, nothing really important to declare right now, so I should go make supper. It looks the rain has stopped again so I can bbq. Yeah!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home