Thursday, February 14, 2008

I need the voice of a good friend

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Whether you are spending it alone or with someone, I hope you enjoy the love that surrounds everyone. I personally have spent it alone. Would I have chosen that? Tough to say - I am exhausted and not having to cook or get prepared to go out was nice. Being quite alone after several nights of alone time was not so good. Being able to get caught up on things after 3 days of being away for work was good. Missing out on a cuddle pile is not so great. But it is what it is. 1.5 hours and it will be Friday. That is one day until Saturday when I look forward to sleeping in as long as I can before getting out of bed and getting some stuff done. My hope - no more shovelling.

Word of the day - Crotch-trolling. It actually is a term for fishing for pike. I can think of several other definitions that are much more fun. Heehee.

Happy Bunny says today - I love everybody, even you stupid idiots. Isn't happy bunny so appropriate?

Anyway, there are a few things I could tell you, but I am bloody exhausted. So please enjoy your day. I will return with much longer posts sometime soon. (and of course, I should say something about this ridiculous provincial election we have coming in a couple weeks, I suppose.) Soon, I will return soon.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Milady said...

WB. I been pretty busy too. Why're you alone this day/evening?

We went to dinner lastnight. We did Kung fu and Karate tonight. I'm tired. But I made S! a card at work and wasted the morning doing it. :)

Glad of the 4 day weekend I got coming. Flex day tomorrow. How was your trip??

11:04 pm, February 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home