Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So what to talk about today…

A has deleted her blog due to events in her life. I miss her blog. She asked me one time if I felt that she was too extreme on her blog. I said then, I still agree now, her blog represented her. People, who didn’t like her blog, generally weren’t people who got along with her in real life. Those of us who adore her loved her blog because it is like being in a conversation with her. Then again, a lot of people knew of her blog and really, you have to take into consideration that not everyone will like you and not everyone will get along with you. If out of all the people who read you, only 2 people have such problems with you that they cause a scene, really, statistically you are actually ahead of the game.

I know it is hard for me to talk since I have a rather small group of people who may read my blog. And very few comments are made, which is both good (I have no idea who I offend, etc) and bad (I have no idea if I am offensive, etc). Someone may decide that what I say is offensive and rude. If they choose to let me know, preferably in an adult fashion, then great, thank you for letting us have a conversation. If they choose not to let me know, then the smart thing is for them to stop reading me. It is called Free Will. Feel free to exercise it. I do. There are lots of blogs out there that I have surfed that I find to be ‘not my taste.’ I don’t lambaste them for it. I move along and find something new.

Speaking of surfing blogs – I just had wonderful news tonight.
- I rediscovered my ‘secret’ blogger. He has put up another blog and I am now all caught up. I even posted to let him know I had found him again…hopefully; he is not horrified by that discovery.
- A just alerted me that she is starting a new blog as well. Yeah! Though do not ask me for the site, cause until I have permission, …I’ll never tell.

In TV news, Gilmore Girls started again tonight… whoa. Poor Luke.

And Heroes began last night – what an interesting show! I am so impressed thus far with the writing and the story line. The show was wonderfully done, introducing characters and maintaining my interest. I definitely want to give this show another go. I can’t wait until episode 2 next week.

Tomorrow, One Tree Hill starts. So want to see who lives, who dies, etc. Excellent cliffhanger last year. Though I am still realllly disappointed that Dan is still alive. I really wish he would just die.

Thursday is the season premieres of Smallville and Supernatural. Can’t wait for those either. Although the recent slash I read kinda turned the Supernatural boys into something a little different – not exactly my thoughts on the two of them. I’ll get my head out of that thought sometime soon, I hope.

Friday is the next Ghostwhisperer and I am looking forward into being introduced to the mystery man from last episode. Looks like it might be very interesting.

Next Wednesday shall be interesting too – Lost starts. Can’t wait to be more convoluted with that one. And I need some Charlie time. I need something good to happen for him. And what happened to the 4 who went with the Others? Aghhh! Only 1 more week – I can last… I’ve lasted this long… sighhhh.

That is all with me thus far. This week hasn’t been too bad, namely because I am in training… Always fun to be out of the office.

2 Comments:

Blogger Philippe de St-Denis said...

http://luluslibretto.blogspot.com

9:43 am, September 27, 2006  
Blogger Irrylyn said...

Glad to hear what happened to A's blog. I thought she got hacked now that it loads a poker site.

And someday I'll blog again :)

11:09 am, September 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home