Saturday, September 02, 2006

Life. Get one.

Yep, see sometimes you just have to push fates in the right direction. As soon as I posted the previous post, I checked my email and S wrote me. Yes, a part of me definitely breathed a huge sigh of relief. That is the problem having me as a friend. I am a good listener, a wonderful motivator and there is you need me, but if left alone too long with my thoughts, the voices start to go negative and start whispering of horrific things that could have happened and irregardless of the probability of those things happening, a part of me starts to worry. And that little worry nags and then blows into huge proportions such as my horrible thought this morning. Thankfully, it rarely gets that far before something happens to ease my worries. Thanks S for writing me. I wrote you back. Heehee.

Okay, everyone now shoo - I have things to sew for tomorrow. No more distractions. Heehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home