Thursday, March 08, 2007

Smack that!

I totally feel that statement as of late. Tensions are high at work with this added program and we are over worked, over tired, stressed and in need of some serious downtime. The likelihood of this happening – nil. Though rumor has it they will be looking at hiring a few people soon – Very Soon! That should help, providing we can find someplace for all these new people. I have an extra day off next week, so I am trying to decide what I really want to do. I need to do something that just gets me out of my norm. Something to shake things up – kick it like TaeBo.

I see the one, because she be that lady! Hey!
I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
Maybe go to my place and just kick it like TaeBo
And possibly bend you over look back and watch me


Honestly, I love those lyrics. Gallardo to rhyme with TaeBo – that has got to be one of the most interesting combinations I have heard.

Home life is fine. D is stressed as well, so we are trying to balance the need to just sit and relax (me) with the need to hang with some of our friends (D). Friday night we rented movies, ordered in and just vegged. Saturday was some shopping and then we had some friends over for games. That was sooo much fun. And little Miss Mary was a hoot. She was having lots of fun exploring a house she has never been to before. Surprisingly, the house is okay in the childproofing. Mind you, having a nosy cat will help encourage that. Sunday was just a lazy day. I was actually really relaxed going to work. Of course, that changed 2 minutes upon arriving at work, but hey, it was a good weekend.

Smack that all on the floor
Smack that give me some more
Smack that 'till you get sore
Smack that oh-oooh!


The problem with being stressed at work is that any personality conflicts that already existed (and our office has a LOT) just tend to grate more and things get heated a lot faster than they normally would. People are always amazed at my self-control, but really alot of times, it is just my need to stay out of prison that motivates me not to react like I want. The one usual Beyotch has played her games so much lately, that yesterday I almost let loose with the self-control and tore her down. She goes on and on how she doesn’t want to do this or that because she is not the boss, all while encouraging me to do it and then suddenly, she just flips and it is all about her bossing everyone around and why aren’t we working and why are we talking, some of us should be talking to clients, you know?!? Yeah… bite me. Then we breathe deep, exhale loudly, roll our eyes and start singing stupid songs in our head...

Upfront style ready to attack now
Pull in the parking lot slow with the lac down
Convicts got the whole thing packed now
Step in the club now and wardrobe intact now!
I feel it down and cracked now (ooh)
I see it dull and backed now
I'm gonna call her, than I pull the mack down
Money no problem, pocket full of that now!


The search for a stress-relieving hobby is not going too well. Reading only works so long, dancing is fun (but I am concerned that the neighbors got a really good shadow show), I am too antsy for a puzzle and I’ve run out of ideas for other things. TV has been pretty sparse again (everything was a repeat today and yesterday only 2 out of 5 shows were new). I have organized a lot and I am catching up on my magazines. I revamped a lot of my filing, so that is all lookin’ good. I guess I could work on my scrapbooking some more – it just takes up soooo much room to do. I probably should organize that a little better, eh? Heehee.

Ooh...Looks like another club banger
They better hang on when they throw this thing on
Get a lil drink on
They gonna flip for this Akon shit
You can bank on it!
Pedicure, manicure kitty-cat claws
The way she climbs up and down them poles
Looking like one of them putty-cat dolls
Trying to hold my woodie back through my draws
Steps upstage didn't think I saw
Creeps up behind me, she's like "You're!"
I'm like ya I know lets cut to the chase
No time to waste back to my place
Plus from the club to the crib it's like a mile away
Or more like a palace, shall I say
Plus I got pal if your gal is game
In fact he is the one singing the song that's playing
"Akon!"


Did anyone see the Next Pussycat Dolls reality show? Oh my goodness – I really want to write them and tell them that they have lost me as a viewer. It looked like it could be a good mind-numbing garbage show to watch, but I draw the line at watching people puke. Seriously, if you want to do a shot from the back of the head of some girl leaning over the porcelain god, then fine, but to show the projectile hitting the water, then the next girl’s dinner going into the flowerbed, and the next and the next and the one in the van with the clean garbage bag (you couldn’t find a green garbage bag?!?) where we got to not only see her puke, but also carry the bag with its fairly substantial contents into the building. EWWWWWWWW! That is just worse than the lowest denominator. You couldn’t find anything else to show?!? Anyway, as much as some of the girls were very interesting, and who doesn’t want to learn the steps, I don’t think I will be watching that show again. I will just turn the tv off after Gilmore Girls and too bad for you.

I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
Maybe go to my place and just kick it like TaeBo
And possibly bend you over look back and watch me


Arghhh! My watch battery died Monday, so I had to buy a new battery for that and what do I notice today – the clock in the office is dying. It couldn’t have died on the weekend, so I could buy both batteries at once. Stupid thing. Of course, now I have to remember how to get to the batteries out– I know there is a trick… Hmmm…

Smack that all on the floor
Smack that give me some more
Smack that 'till you get sore
Smack that oh-oooh!


Anyway, nothing really new is happening so far. Hoping to do something this weekend with some friends and D&D is on Sunday. And I hope CRA fixes their website soon – I would really love to get my taxes in. See what I owe, if anything. I can keep my fingers crossed that it is nothing. Heehee.

A-ha - got the battery out. I think I just forced it last time too. Heehee. Now to buy a new one.

Anyway, I should get ready for bed – another exciting! Day of work tomorrow. Thank goodness it is Friday. Sighhhh! Hope you enjoyed the musical interlude of Akon today with his wonderfully lyrics that amazingly worked in a product placement of not only Lamborghini, but also TaeBo. Wonder what the kickbacks for that was? Heehee.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home