Saturday, February 03, 2007

Save a horse, ride a cowboy

Share with me your pain, your sorrow, your joy.
I will share with you my tears, my laughter.
Share with me your loneliness and I will share with you myself.


So the last several weeks have been spent catching up with friends and family. And it just continues this weekend. So far I have gotten together with my parents, YaYa, S&J, A&J, N, S, J’s birthday, milady’s b-day (though I have to see her to give her present), J&K and tomorrow is Dad’s b-day. Next week is B&C and L's b-day. We have gamed several times, and of course, Nndie has been over several times for show watching. This week looks to be another busy week and hopely the following week will slow a little, but not much cause there is talk of a games nite on the 16.

Shows are great and Lost returns this week, Jericho the week after. Heroes is just as good as it ever was. Even Ghost Whisperer has been good. Smallville has been laugh out loud awesome and Supernatural – wow!

So y’all saw the pics of Daniel Radcliffe, eh? Harry Potter has grown up. Wow! I got to say I was ever impressed with the pics and man, does he look like Elijah Woods eh? It is hard to remember that he is only 17. A few more years and he will be soooo ripe for pickin’.

Work is the usual stressful crap - too much to do, too much to learn, not enough staff, etc. We are getting one more person, but one of our staff is still out for an injury and it is uncertain when she will be returning. They are just adding so many more responsibilities to our positions and there is no relief. My presentation went well for the job I applied for, but they don’t think they will be finished interviews until the end of March, if all goes well. Rumor has it though that a few more opportunities may be coming up and in a position that I really have an interest in, so maybe I can get out of this before I need stress leave. Of course, that just frightens me because I know that the rest of the staff have NO idea what I actually do and that means so much will be left to the side until things start collapsing, though that might be good for them to learn. I do love what I do, for the most part; it just gets frustrating.

Anyway, I should get some work done on a few other projects. My office is starting to look like the pile monster came through. Someday I should go through the piles and organize and file, switch 2006 out and allow 2007 to have room in the file cabinet and such. Someday. Maybe I’ll do play spider solitaire for awhile first… Heehee.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home