Saturday, November 17, 2007

1995

That was a good year – that is also the number I am on the visitors count. If only I had waited one more week, I could have been 1999. Heehee.

So what was I doing in 1995? If I told you, I would have to kill you – no really, I would, cause you might figure out how old I am then. Heehee. I celebrate my 25th b-day this year. I can now say that statement with a straight face. I have been practicing for a little bit after all. I told that to one of my new co-workers and almost had him believing me, until I added the ‘again.’ Silly me. I have NO plans for my b-day. Ndie is coming over as usual (my b-day is on Wednesday) so we will be watching shows. I think it’s taco night, so I will love dinner, even though I have to make it. But there are no fun plans. We always have a party for D’s b-day, but mine, it kinda sneaks in and sidles out and often, few are the wiser. It’s been a good year – I have moved up career wise (both literally, monetarily and figuratively). The house is showing signs of improvement (it will! – you just have to squint your eyes, really tight so that they almost close and then imagine it’s summer and suddenly the whole place looks pretty again - heehee). Health wise – I'm okay – not where I want to be, but not where I was. So what is my wish this year – well, I will keep my usual wish cause one day it might come true, and I will add another part because if the universe would just see to assist us with just a bit of lotto winnings or such, it would help so ever much in making my life just a little easier and less about being ‘house poor’ and more on being ‘vacation rich.’ Ahhh – a vacation. That would be wonderful to actually have some time where I leave the city and relax. No work, no chores, no responsibilities other than having fun and relaxing. I would love to go to a spa and just have everything done for me: massages, food, yoga classes, and nature walks. Sighhhh.

Other than that, work has been slow this week. In fact since about last Friday, I have actually had several periods of boredom. Even worse, certain co-workers have chosen to foster off their crap work to me and since I am so bored, I have actually taken it. Big mistake because now I am just not liking the person who gave it to me. Such tedious work – the positive point is that I am so much better in excel and word now. Sighhhh. Supposed it will be even deader at Christmas time since the people we assist will be shut down and thus we will have nothing to do. I can’t even say I will clean out my desk. At work it is already tidy. Oooh – exciting note – my desk at home is actually fairly clean as well. The other night, I did the filing and aside from some stuff that is making my desk home due to renos, I mean, wow, it is fairly clean. I have a desktop. Whoohoo!

Last weekend I did something really bad – a fellow blogger was showing a variety of reaction videos from you tube and said that he did not want to say what the video they were watching was. Of course, this just piqued my curiosity. I resisted for two weeks, then I tracked it down. And then I shared it with friends because you can’t see that video and not share it so that maybe it will dilute in your brain. Yes, everyone, I am talking about the 2 girls, 1 cup video. If you get a chance to see this video, everyone I know will say don’t. If like me though, you can’t refuse a dare like that, then be prepared. It is certainly not what society would deem normal behavior and while not my cup of tea, I can say that unlike several others, I didn’t feel the urge to vomit and I made it through the whole thing, not once, but four times because a certain person I won’t mention (milady) made me rewind it after showing her so that Lulu could see it. Milady didn’t last through the first viewing, but I think she managed to stay in the room for the second. So don’t say I didn’t warn you. Some of the reaction videos are funny. They might be worth it just for the cruel, yet funny situation. After all, I couldn’t resist showing the video – the question is – will you?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Milady said...

Yeah, I might have stayed in the room, but I wasn't f*ckin lookin. *retch*


As for Bday stuff....I'm makin plans woman! Be prepared!! :)

Oh, and incase I don't get you on the phone tonight, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

9:22 pm, November 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home