Monday, August 20, 2007

Smile time

So, being me, I have been spending a lot of time searching online for the upcoming Fall season. Normally, I just by the Fall Season magazine, but I keep forgetting and… I just can’t wait. There are SOOOO many shows. Thank the goodness for the PVR. I have a feeling, it is going to get a workout this year. On Wednesday alone, there are 8 potential shows; now 2 of them start midseason, which could suck since both are long running shows that I MUST watch.

So here are some that look interesting.

The Big Bang Theory – two geeks and a cute girl live next door to each other. Why do I want to see it? I like shows that show promising situations for geeks/nerds (probably cause I am one). Also, I must watch How I met your Mother and this is in between that and Heroes.

Moonlight – or maybe Vampiric Moonlighting – The story reads like a potential moonlighting situation with that will they, won’t they stuff, but with a vampire and a mortal. Why will I watch it? I am addicted to vampires and it is after Ghost Whisperer.


Reaper – Guy finds out his parents sold his soul to the devil and the devil has come a-calling. Why do I want to see it? The guy who plays the brother in Invasion is in it and he makes me laugh.

Blood Ties – PI who is going blind and a vampire join forces to fight evil and solve crimes. Supposedly there is a big potential romance between PI and vampire and obviously, the ultimate choice will be – will he turn her to save her eyesight? Why I want to see it? It is based on Tanya’s Huffs books, which are fabulous and based in Canada. However, I know how the books are now, which means I know the answer to the will he, or won’t he situation, unless they change things like they did with Dresden Files. Milady I think will be very happy with this show.

Speaking of Dresden Files, it has been cancelled, which totally sucks because I had finally gotten my mind to wrap around ALL the differences between the books and the show and was starting to enjoy the show. Very disappointed.

Other than that, I have my schedule all planned out already and ndie and I have agreed on it thus far for Wednesday. So many shows, so little time. I love the PVR cause some of these shows will become Christmas shows to watch and Summer shows. Heehee.

Oh - and on a complete unrelated note, I have gotten the Halloween invites out, 5 or 6 days before last year. Whoohoo! I rock. Heehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home