Friday, November 23, 2007

The dreams I have had of dying are the best I have ever had…

Let me start by saying that today has been a tough day to maintain a good mood and if I took it out on you, please believe it was not intentional and I was trying not to take it on anyone. Sometimes, the anger and frustration just builds to the point that if I say anything more than Whatever, then something will be said that just can’t be taken back. So what is bothering me? One co-worker. Why must there always be one?

You see, my job isn’t quite accepted in my new office. Some people have taken offense that my job is to find their mistakes before they become costly. And I take that job seriously. I am also a bit of a rule follower and certainly if what you are doing is illogical, I am going to question your right to breathe. There was just one co-worker today who decided that my job was as her personal admin assistant – the person so low on the totem that I was to do her paperwork and her photocopying. And instead of saying ‘you too stupid to photocopy it yourself?’, my response to her was yeah, whatever. At 11, I had to tell her that I had other things to do and I wasn’t at her disposal. I think she was starting to get from my tone that I wasn’t happy with her because she back pedaled really quickly. Of course, that could also be because my fave co-worker happened to mention to the boss what this lady was making me do and he said he would say something about it. I don’t mind helping out – but this week was the start of a 12 week program that I have 8 weeks to complete. And try to do my job. I don’t mind helping, but do the shit jobs yourself. I have better things to do.

Add to that, there has been some other things going on that have my control freak panties in a bunch over and you have a very stressed out person who really could use a great release. I need loud music, preferably some attractive someones to distract me, and some alone time. Unfortunately, none of that seems likely any time soon. Because I am a busy girl and I know I am loved. I just need a great love, er, sex affair and I will feel better. Don’t we always feel better after a lust filled time? Heehee.

Renos update – we have 1 row of insulation on 3 sides of the house – done Thursday. Nothing was done today and thus, my hands are still freezing. Sighhh.

Oooh – something for y’all to hate me over – I have 6 presents left to buy. Heehee. I am so happy. I am hoping this weekend to have a few more down, if not all. And hopefully, my Christmas cards will be started this week and my goal is to finish by the end of the week. Whoohoo! Then I can decorate next weekend and start wrapping presents. Whoohoo! I am so excited to have all of this done before Dec because Dec is going to be very cold and probably very lonely.

Went to Michael’s tonight – big sale of 25% off everything in the store, even sale items. That rocked. I resisted buying for me. That was hard. Heehee.

Anyway, I should get some sleep. I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and waking up slowly. Sighhh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home