Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I am free, I’m careless, I believe…

The count down is on. In less than 25 hours, a few years ago (only 25 years ago if you ask me), I entered this world. My mother will give you the horrible story about how I was 3 weeks late and I made her miss lunch AND supper and I am the reason she HATES jello (supposedly some years (25) ago, they refused to find food for you if you missed a few meals due to labour and all you could have was J-E-L-L-O. Just to note: I LOVE jello. Heehee.) However, I told her it was because she wanted a Halloween baby and I refused to share my b-day – Halloween is my FAVE holiday. What can I say? When you are comfy and pampered, why give it up? Heehee.

My house is really cold though. I am still hopeful that the really cold weather will hold off a little longer. My house is so sad right now – down to bare wood, with barely any tar paper to keep it protected. Soon – new soffits, fascia and eavetrough. Soon – new windows. Soon – insulation on the house. Only a couple more weeks. I can last. Really, I can. I am tempted to wear gloves right now though. Goodness, my office is Really cold. Sheesh.

Speaking of my office, y’all will be very happy to note that my office is still clean. I know – amazing! I even cleaned my craft room and my dressing area. I feel quite proud of myself. Heehee.

Work is going well. I am getting along really great with one of the people at work. He’s a great guy who I have lots in common with and we just clicked. It’s fun talking with him and he has a great sense of humor, which borders on gossipy. I love it. We do differ in that he is a dog person whereas I am for the most part a cat person first. But we accept that of each other. It amazed me to realize that when he was finishing university, I was still in High school. He seems younger. But then so do I. Heehee. It was nice to have someone to click with right away. There are several in the office that I get along with on a civil level, but I can’t see us being bestest buds.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop by in case I am too busy being 25 for the next few days. Heehee.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Irrylyn said...

Speaking of food and labour, that hasn't changed. All you're allowed is "clear fluids" not even sure if they'd give you jello anymore. Plus, if you're induced, you're not supposed to eat after they start that... bloody 2 day induction, soon as Sasha was out I was like "GIMMEE FOOD!"

11:01 am, November 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home