Friday, December 28, 2007

And the new rules are…

I am not allowed near any more Music Worlds. Sighhh. As you already know, Music World is going out of business and while I will miss their selection, I rarely shopped there recently due to Future Shop being more affordable. However, now that they are down to 50% off, I have already been there twice. And I have spent far too much money. Now, I have purchased a few b-day gifts and of course, a couple of Christmas gifts (yes, Christmas 2008 – it’s an illness, you will just have to deal with my need to buy everyone gifts). So the good news is that it wasn’t all for me. The bad news is a lot of it was for me. But I am very happy with my choices. Heehee. And to show my geeky Canadian side, I went in the second time ONLY because when I was last in there before Christmas, I had seen Anne of Green Gables #3 and when I didn’t receive it for Christmas, I went back to see if it was still there. I ONLY found it once I had a handful of cds and was at the end of my shopping experience, but I did find it. Teehee.

I am not allowed to shop for Christmas 2008 gifts.
I bought another Christmas gift today. It was just tooooooo cute that I couldn’t say no and the price was fabulous. If I keep this up, I could have everyone’s 2008 gift bought before the end of 2007. Nahhhhh! I am not THAT sickening.

I am not allowed to get any more calendars. I have several desk calendars this year and not because anyone else bought me them. They were all bought by me, except one small Happy Bunny that will be going to work. I am missing only one that I REALLY wanted but so far out of 3 Calendar Clubs/Coles I have not found it, so unfortunately I will not be able to enjoy the When Darkness Falls calendar. Instead I have my Alchemy Gothic, a couple dragons, a horoscope, another Happy Bunny and my secret one. It’s a secret because I believe it will become very useful for naming my blog entries, plus it may become my newest thoughts of the moment.

D is not getting any clothes for presents this year. That one could be hard to keep, but there were lots of shirts in D’s Christmas presents this year. Yeah, most from me – okay, I think they were ALL from me. Oops! I kind of forgot how many I had bought until I started wrapping. I got to think of interesting ways to disguise them as I wrapped them. Aren’t I creative?

I should not be shopping anymore this year, except for milk – I will need milk and bananas this weekend. But besides that, I need to stop shopping. You would think I would be done, but the few weeks of very limited shopping (because I was done my Christmas shopping early), has led to me wanting to buy, buy, buy. It is not like I didn’t get a whole lot of loot for Christmas, I did, I just wanted a few things that I didn’t get and now I Need them.

A&J are not allowed to move during winter. I get why they did it and I certainly would have done the same in their shoes, but dang, was it cold the day we moved them! It started out a really nice day, but then the wind changed and shite, it got cold. However, with the limited people we had, we rocked!! By quarter to 5, they were all into the new place and we had stopped briefly for pizza, which I don’t think anyone really tasted, but it was good nonetheless. Heehee. Actually, I am going to amend that rule – none of my friends are allowed to move during winter. Too damn cold!

I must find my watch. Somehow on Christmas Eve, I lost my watch – supposedly in the house, cause I never left the house that day. I remember finding my watch while I was wrapping the last gift and I remember putting on then coming into the kitchen and realizing that I needed to take it off again because I had to wash dishes yet. I cannot remember where I put it then, nor can I remember if I was wearing it that night and I lost it after that. All I know is I spent a long time finding that watch in the first place and now I am without it. Sighhhh. I have searched the house and I have NO idea of where it could be. Unless it went home with someone or ended up in the garbage (which has been picked up already), I have no ideas left of where to look. I very sad. I really liked that watch. Thankfully, I found another watch that still had a working battery (because I am naked without a watch on), but still…I want what I cannot have. Sighhhh.

Next blog to come – the resolutions. What shall I promise to do this coming year? What is the reasoning behind? What am I going to do to ensure I follow through? Are you excited yet? Heehee.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home