Monday, December 10, 2007

Cheri Scotch is a truly wonderful person

D got me the bestest b-day present. At least 2 years ago, I had seen this trilogy of books in Chapters and I thought it looked interesting, but since it was in the November/December time, I am not allowed to buy myself anything, so I wrote it on my list and gave it to D who has been searching for it ever since, cause they weren’t there when D went back. So this year, D contacted the author via her website to ask for some assistance. She responded with a couple of ideas, which D had already tried. So she then responded by sending the first two books (they were all she had) personally signed by her to me. One says my name and Happy Birthday and her signature. The other says my name and Enjoy your birthday and her signature. They were two days late for my b-day, but I didn’t care. What an awesome gift! What an awesome effort by D! And what an awesome author! So to Cheri Scotch, I say thank you from the bottom of my heart. You made me one very happy reader.

Thanks also to those who came to the cheesecake party to celebrate my b-day. It was most appreciative and I needed some time with friends. But please – no more cheesecake. Heehee.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home