Friday, June 20, 2008

I kissed a girl and I liked it

This was never the way I planned
Not my intention


An innocent hug hello. An intended kiss of the cheek. Her beautiful smile caught my eyes and all thoughts fled.

I got so brave, drink in hand
Lost my discretion


No turning heads. No offered cheeks. Arms hugged while her lips and mine did meet.

It's not what I'm used to
Just wanna try you on


Soft caress of lips. Once then twice. My hands slid across her back and down her sides.

I'm curious for you
Caught my attention


The sensation of curves beneath fingertips. The delicacy of hands across my back. Her hands slid down the length of my arms.

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick


The feel of her lips so soft beneath mine. The feel of her hands wrapped in mine. The world narrowed to just the two of us.

I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it


Lost my inhibitions. Lost my self-control. I wanted to drown in the sensation of that kiss.

It felt so wrong
It felt so right


The smell of her perfume tantalizing my senses. The silk of her shirt catching against the cotton of mine. Her eyes flickered close as the kiss deepens.

Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it


The taste of her desire so moist, so dense. The taste of my lip balm on her lips. As I nibbled her lips, our breaths mixed together into heated temptation.

Us girls we are so magical
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable
Hard to resist so touchable


Seconds became minutes. Time both stopped and flew. Shivers inside spread to trembles and I wanted more.

Too good to deny it
Ain't no big deal, it's innocent


Supple lips dipped one last time. Foreheads bumped as breaths mingle. Sparkling eyes met and a small smile said so much.

I kissed a girl and I like it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Milady said...

Heh, watched that tonight too. Good lyrics, liked the costume.

11:50 pm, June 22, 2008  
Blogger Liz said...

HEY! Your mom doesn't count.

10:15 am, July 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home