Thursday, July 10, 2008

Crazy doesn’t even begin to cover it.

Let me start by saying
I am having a BAD day!

It was a really hard day at work today and really there was no reason for it to be – it was a little busier than normal and there was a situation needing immediate attention, but today I just wasn’t at my peak of dealing with things, of tolerance or even of patience. I believe my contribution to the staff-meeting round table today was “I was late because I was fighting with Finance and I am still mad.” At least Beyotch was smart enough to stay away from me today. I would make comments about her usual sloughing off work on other people except she announced today she is having medical problems and I try not to make fun of the mentally – er- the medically ill.

Other than that, there are some situations arising outside of work that have me stewing about things. Sometimes it amazes me when my moral compass decides to assert itself. Seems strange to say I am mad for the reason I am mad – but when I start thinking/talking about it, it really comes down to respect for me and my beliefs. You dis those and you piss me off. I just have to decide how I want to deal with it/process it. That I haven’t figured out yet.

Today is proof I am an emotional eater – as I was leaving work, all that was going through my head was what can I eat to make me feel better. I have resisted doing anything to drastic by staying home – though a slush float or even better – a LARGE COKE SLURPEE – would really make me feel better if only for the sugar/caffeine rush. So far, I have had some nuts and the last handful of nerds in my box. And I am drinking crystal lite. Goodness, my life sucks!

Anyway, enough pity party for me. I have a project to work on and the laundry should be done shortly. I know I shouldn’t be running the washer right now, but see above paragraph – I am not feeling all that friendly today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home