Thursday, April 22, 2010

Once upon a time I didn’t give a damn…

Have I mentioned recently how vital Yoga is to me? Seriously, I woke up Sunday with a sore back and it has plagued me all week. I went to yoga, hoping we would do something to help or maybe the instructor would give me some ideas. We ended up doing wall work with our feet up the wall and at one point, I felt my lower back crack three times. Poof, just like that, half of the pain was gone. It was like the most wondrous feeling around. Now I am not saying I am cured, but I certainly feel better. Maybe I can actually do something this weekend rather than caring and stretching a sore back.

Now for Earth day, I celebrate with two Happy Bunny quotes (yes, you can get these on a t-shirt, so buy one and make the world a funnier place).


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I have been saying it for years, and now gotta make it happen -- I really do have to try that newfangled yoga thing!

8:50 pm, April 26, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home