Sunday, November 20, 2005

The most wonderful day of the year....

My birthday is tomorrow. Am I happy?!? YES!!! Though the previous week has sucked and though really my b-day weekend has not been all it could be, I am still happy that for one day - it IS all about me. Heehee. No one is going to remember that it is my b-day, so there will be few well wishes. And goodness know, I have not received that harem that I have been wishing for and am supposedly going to get before my b-day (stupid feng shui email.) And I have to work. But still, inside, I will be rejoicing. I will be picturing people bowing down to me. I will envision a puppy pile of hot, cute people just waiting for me at home. Sighhhh! In that honor, though I normally hate showing that I do these stupid quizzes - here is one in honor of my b-day - it sounds good, except I HATE pink. So we will pretend that HOT pink is really Blood RED and all is good. :)

Your Birthdate: November 21

You're a restless rebel with an unpredictable nature.
Bright but unbridled, you tend to seek out wild experiences over new ideas.
People are frustrated by your great potential, but you love your unconventional life.
You're a heartbreaker. People get attached to you, and then you're gone.

Your strength: Your thirst for adventure

Your weakness: Not taking time for slow pleasures

Your power color: Hot pink

Your power symbol: Figure eight

Your power month: March

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home