Monday, February 13, 2006

My brain hurts…

I was sent this intelligence test – which is cool and oh my, my head hurts. D and I gave up at 29/33 and though I was 4/5 of the way on one question and 2/7 on another one, we just looked at the answers and knew that at least 2 of them we never would have gotten. It would have taken more than just a leap of faith. But still, it never truly is bad to test the brain. We are currently working on part 2. And oy! It’s not looking good. We’ll see how it goes since I just received that one today. Give it a try – I encourage all of you.

I had one of those dreams this morning that impacts you emotionally and when you wake up, you just don’t feel right for most of the day. This dream had me really upset at some friend of D’s (no clue who, he was never really in focus) and so when I got up and there was no one to be mad at, it was surreal. So I spent most of the day just kind of off a step from reality. I feel better now, though I do plan on going to bed early. Plan being the operative word, cause while I may plan, sometimes it just doesn’t work out.

And speaking of which, since D and I just spent over 30 minutes working on a movie test, I am off to bed. Egh, tired now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home