Friday, December 30, 2005

Ms. Brightside

So events have happened that I won’t describe, but I can say they really hurt me. It appears that like what happened with my Christmas presents, though I know I speak, I don’t think people listen to me. How often do you have to say that something makes you uncomfortable? I had a dream (similar to the event) in which I ended up pissed off cause of what happened. Now, normally, I can guarantee that when I dream something, it never happens. That has been the story of my life thus far. Therefore, to find out that my dream did come true mostly was truly upsetting. As well, knowing that I had discussed my dream with one of the people involved and thus they knew my feelings about it, then they go ahead and do it - I just don’t know.

The scary thing is that I am calm about it. Though I know I am upset and disappointed, I feel calmness around me. Now, I am a Scorpio. I have never denied it and I embrace it, flaws and all. For me to be calm right now, I cannot imagine that this is a good thing. Sure, maybe I am being mature and adult about this. Yeah, okay. NOT! I just wonder when I am going to blow up. Cause I know it is coming, I just don’t know when or over what. Am I calm or numb from shock? And where do I move from here?

Oooh, laundry’s done, gotta change loads – only 4 to do today after the 3 yesterday. Heh heh. Oh, and 2 loads of dry cleaning to do as well. One is done, one more when the rest of the laundry is done now.

Interesting tidbit – D and I went to Derks in the West end – 151st and 101 ave. It is a outlet kind of store, so they have ‘experienced’ clothes (from their rental line) and new clothes. D was looking for something specific, so we went to look around. Wow! They have so much nice stuff. The experienced stuff is awesome and so cheap. Regular tux jackets go for $40-$80 and tux jacket with tails was $60 to $100. And there are ties, and vests and so much. It was really cool. I almost gave into the tux with tails jacket, but I am already vertically challenged and I don’t know if it would really make me look taller, plus, I like my booty and people should see it. Heehee.

Okay, ever been brain dead? I have been looking for these receipts for about a month now, so that I can claim them and get money back from my health plan. I searched high and low and in every folder and all around the house and tonight, long after giving up and hoping the company doesn’t ask for them, I am sitting on the phone and happen to look over, I lift one section of my daytimer and there they are. I searched my daytimer. ACK! Well, if they do ask for them, I do have them now. Oy!

New Year’s is coming and I hope everyone has something special to do. I wish the very best in the New Year. Hey, as mom always said, it can always be worse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home