Saturday, February 04, 2006

Breaking the Habit

So 2006 has become the year that my head breaks down and that despite my supposed eleven-year trend of good luck, Murphy is out to get me. Normally, I am known for being the one who remembers everyone’s b-days and is always ready to make sure it is a good time for the b-day person. Lately, my mind is just gone. I remember beforehand. And often remember that day, at which point I delay the calling til I get home or something and then… it’s gone. The next day or several days later, I suddenly remember and it is like I am pathetic. 2 of my friends have recently had b-days and while a couple days prior I went to a shindig that was to celebrate their special day, the actual day went by and I didn’t call. Their gifts were ready, but I was not. So I suck. And I don’t like this ‘New’ me.

I think it has something to do with me just needing some ‘me’ time, some down time. Everything is just speeding past and while it is great, it just feels like it is so much to handle and a large part of me wants to hole up and hide from it. Which of course, I should not do, cause that’s the anti-social introvert talking. And it annoys D to no end, but since D gets energy from crowds and I get mine from being alone or with a very small group, it’s too bad. D gets what D wants a lot of the time. Sometimes, I need to be selfish.

Little things are annoying me and I don’t know if it’s because of all the uncertainty of my job, the non-winter weather or just because it seems like spring so I am going through my spring fever early. Despite all I do, I just don’t feel like I am doing enough and nothing seems to be getting done. And my head is working through things and I need to talk about it, but I don’t want to. And I am whining to the extreme tonight. Heehee.

And for some reason, my own blog is forbidden for me to see. That really annoys me.

Positive wise, I started my eeyore puzzle that I got last year. It is one of those one that each piece is made up of several other pictures, so you match not only the large picture, but you have to make sure the tiny pics match too. The toys from the girls’ nite come in tomorrow, so I can start arranging to get those to people. I have a couple more ideas of what I want to spend Ralph’s bonus on as well. We’ll see what I finally decide.

Oh, and Elizabethtown goes out on Tuesday. I am soooooo excited. We were discussing with friends about Nail bags –what celebrities you’d nail – Orlando Bloom is sooooo on that list and he has the totally hot name – so sexy to moan out and he is a total babe. So one of my Future Shop GCs is going to that on Tuesday. Yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home