Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Three things.

Yoinked from Milady J

Three Names You Go By:
1. Hey You
2. Mistress
3. Bitch
Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. French/Ukranian
2. Scottish/Irish
3. Welsh/British
Three Things I'm afraid of:
1. Beetles
2. Heights
3. Failing
Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Shower
2. Food
3. Music
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. socks
2. slinky material
3. pedometer
Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment):
1. Green Day
2. Thornley
3. Evanescence
Three of Your Favorite Songs (at the moment):
1. Wake me up when September ends ā€“ Green Day
2. Easy Comes - Thornley
3. Stupid ā€“ Sarah McLachlan
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love):
1. Communication
2. Laughter
3. Sex
Two Truths and a Lie:
1. I easily can be lonely in a room full of people.
2. I value honesty with oneself over most anything else.
3. Iā€™m promiscuous.
Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that you tend to notice:
1. Butt
2. Eyes
3. Butt - I like butts. :)
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Writing
3. Arithmitic
Three Things You want to do really badly right now:
1. Puppy pile (see Anita Blake for reference)
2. Shop til I drop
3. Talk with friends
Three Places You Want to go on Vacation:
1. Ireland
2. Scotland
3. Australia
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. Have a harem
2. Know myself
3. Make a positive mark in history
Three Ways that you are stereotypically a female/male:
1. I am curvy
2. I tend towards domesticity
3. I LOVE to shop
Three Ways That You Aren't A Stereotypical female/male:
1. I LOVE sex
2. I want a guillotine for my coffee table and a coffin for my dvds.
3. I hate cooking.
Three things you do daily:
1. Smile.
2. Think.
3. Dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home