Sunday, April 23, 2006

Opossums continued…

Dear Ms Feehan, Thank you so much for your extremely prompt reply in regards to the new book size. I was ever surprised and appreciative of the answer, even though it did not come back in my favor. It is unfortunate that there is no plan to release the books in regular paperback size. Since you were so considerate to respond to my enquiry so quickly, my faith in you is reestablished and despite my objections, I will rush out to purchase the books. Goodness knows I was dying to get caught up with both series. Thank you again for your prompt reply. My enduring respect and love of authors is mostly restored.

Seriously, I was surprised to find an answer in my email regarding the book size. I had written Ms Feehan on a lark, not really expecting a reply, but ever hopeful that maybe an intern of hers would down the road write me back with some form letter. So imagine my shock and delight when I received a reply from the author herself explaining the situation. My esteem of Ms Feehan has risen so much more for this response and I am so tickled red (cause I hate pink) that she replied. All I can say is – WOW!

Now excuse me, I must run down and buy the books immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home