Friday, April 14, 2006

Whoo hoo!

Today is one of those days when I am ecstatic that I am no longer in retail. I got up today at 10 just after D, made a yummy breakfast of homemade egg mcmuffins for us both, and even watched Star Trek 3 for D even though I prefer the food network or HGTV just cause deep in my heart, I was grinning like there was no tomorrow knowing that in 30 minutes D was off to retail hell. Heh heh heh. Instead, because I am in office work, I only worked 4 days this week, I have 4 days off and then I only work 4 days next week before the next weekend comes. Sighhhh!

Course, how good these 4 days will be is iffy, cause I am trying to be more domestic, which of course means, I got up this morning and start writing my to do list. It's quite extensive. And I have managed to avoid some of it so far just by playing on the computer. Heehee. Course, cleaning the office is on the list and out of the corner of my eye, I can see the large piles of filing that needs to be done. Sighhh!

Irregardless, I am determined to have some fun amongst my duties. And of course, I always have my family easter supper to look forward too - yum!

I spent a good 45 minutes just going through my email today at home. Knowing of course, that on Thursday, I was supposed to spend about an hour or two doing my emails at work. Part of me is tempted to go into work tomorrow and do a little overtime and just get the emails gone through and the order done, so come next week I am not stressing, plus overtime is nice to recieve on the cheque. Heehee.

This past week has been stressful. My nails have become cracked and I have papercuts everywhere because I have been trying to get things done as fast as possible so it is done. Unfortunately, my supervisor, unlike the supervisors of the other trainers, decided that if I was visible then I was able to work where he wanted and not doing what I was supposed to be doing. I said No several times, but other times, it was fine, let me do it, so I can get back to what I need to do cause otherwise you are just going to keep interrupting me! Ack! The week after next I am also in my office doing my coaching so I will make sure that I explain to the supervisor that I am NOT available for any of my old duties as I am needed in my coaching position. Plus, having taken over the leading of the trainers has left me with more work to do. I enjoy it, don't get me wrong, but sometimes, it drives me nuts. And next week I have to do my regular job and since I didn't get a chance to go through my emails, I really have little idea of what I need do since they changed 3 major factors of my job. Breathe! Sighhh!

That's my rant for today. I should get back to cleaning. Heehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home