Saturday, May 06, 2006

April showers bring May flowers

So why are we getting torrential downpours in May? Doesn't mother nature know the poem? Can't we stick to the program? Especially since I had fabulous plans of mowing the lawns (back was done today, before rain), picking dandelions (oh, the rain certainly won't help them grow, eh?), washing my car (someone said it was orange in color - it's red, so I think I really need to wash it) and planting lettuce (cause the journal's gardening guy said I could).

So instead, I am inside, working on my computer and wasting some time. Needless to say, while I have on had 2 tiny batches of sugar (sugar!!! yum), I am all energy filled, wanting to do something. So tonight, when D gets home, I am sure I will be bouncing off the walls wanting to do SOMETHING. Course that is as bad as being so hungry that you want FOOD. Have you ever been at that state? I hate it, because that is when the brain just doesn't work. I can't decide what to eat, I just need food and I need it now, so please provide. Tonight will be the same - I don't know what I want to do - but I need to do something, so please provide.

I am rant-free today. I did that yesterday evening about work and now, I am rant-free. I could re-iterate the fun of working with people and the differing levels of ethics and common sense, but really, anyone who has worked with a group understands the dynamics that evolve. Sometimes, I am still amazed at what people will do and say. We all have lines that we won't cross and those lines do not match up amongst individuals. What I consider basic common sense of what not to do, certainly is not the same as what others believe. One of my co-facilitators said something in front of the trainees and when she told me, I was shocked. It was something I would say to my co-facilitators, but to the trainees?!? Whoa. I just hope it doesn't come back and bite us in the arse.

Oh, just thought of something - I don't know if any of you watch Ghost Whisperer. Yesterday's season finale was spectatular. I won't give away the ending, but it was so heartwrenching and so wonderfully done. I am glad that rumor states it will be returning next year.

And talk about cliffhangers this year - Supernatural - wonderful finale - OMG it was the perfect stop. They could not come back and you'd know what happened. If they come back, it will be perfect the season opening. Whoo - shivers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home