Sunday, May 21, 2006

can I rant too?

Since everyone is on a rant mood as of late, I thought I would add my two cents –

To the lady in Giant Tiger yelling into her cellphone – Shut up! No, Shut up! Shut up! – Next time, I hear you having this conversation, I am taking the cellphone from you, smashing it into little bits, then looking at you and saying “there you go, darling, she shut up now.”

To the guy in the truck who was pissed because I legally changed lanes With a signal light and then I had the nerve to use my signal light again when I was turning, you don’t get to honk if you can’t follow basic driving rules. Intersections are not the place to change lanes and then roar up a hill. Proceed as I did - once you have driven through the intersection, signal, check your mirrors and shoulder check and then smoothly move into the lane. Too sad, too bad if the speed limit is too slow for you – as you found out when you lane changed because I was turning, speeding will only get you closer to the cars in front and they all thought you were an asshole too and continued to do the speed limit blocking you in. Sometimes, Karma comes quickly.

Oh, and D thinks it would not be good if I became toned. Because then I would wear clothes that show that I am toned and I might be too sexually sensual for the world. I suppose there is a legitimate concern there. Heehee.

Other than that, my life is good at the moment. I will have to share a couple of new recipes I have tried soon. Nuuummy! I have been working at the war with the dandelions. In the front yard, the biological warfare seems to have temporarily stemmed the tide. In the back, we are still losing. We have dedicated our free time to full out physical assaults this week, so hopefully, this time next week, we will have won and the garden will have replaced the weeds. Though the pretty purple weeds we have are pretty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Milady said...

ooo spammed

Yeah, to the Shut Up Lady....WTF?!? Who bloody says that anymore? The guy next to me just looked at me then walked on when I responded to her 10th "Shut Up" with a "NO!"

12:17 am, May 22, 2006  
Blogger Taryn said...

Spammed no more.

I honestly thought she was yelling at someone at first. I am glad someone said something. I just gave her a dirty look that pretty much said WTF Beeyotch. Then gave her the dismissal head nod.

I think that is the stupidest catch phrase. Please, just return to No Way, and Way. It's much better for all our sakes. :)

10:04 pm, May 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home