Tuesday, November 14, 2006

---{100 Little Things You May Or May Not Know About Me}---

1. Full Name: Not Telling
2. Nickname(s): Bitch
3. Birthday: Nov 21
4. Place of Birth: AB
5. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio, through and through
6. Male or Female: Female
7. Grade: University Degrees
8. School: U of A
9. Occupation: formerly Just the Receptionist, now Girl Friday (I do it all)
10. Residence: Alberta
11. Screen Name: Taryn

__Your Appearance___

12. Hair Color: Reddish Brown
13. Hair Length: Shortish
14. Eye color: Hazel Green with a beauty mark in the right eye
15. Best Feature: I like my breasts and my eyes
16. Height: Average North American height
17. Braces?: No
18. Glasses?: Yep
19. Piercing: Just my ears
20. Tattoos: When they become less popular, maybe
21. Righty or Lefty: Depends on what I am doing

___Your 'Firsts'___

22. First best friend: Candy D.
23. First Award: Something hockey, I think or something scholastic
24. First Sport You Joined: Hockey (I played defense, my then bf played offense, course I was in grade 1)
25. First pet: The first whose name I remember – a dog named Sarge
26. First Real Vacation: Supposedly, when I was 3, I lived the high life and not only saw Fritz the Cat (I thought the cat was very pretty – who knew he was also naughty?!?), but also went to BC.
27. First Concert: Moxy Fruvous, with Jann Arden opening
28. First Love: Jamie

___ Favorites___

29. Movie: Princess Bride or Rocky Horror Picture Show or more recent Moulin Rouge
30. TV Show: Buffy, the Vampire Slayer
31. Colors: Red/Black
32. Rapper: Eminem
33. Band: Evanescence
34. Song Right Now: Sexyback or Hips Don’t lie or U & UR hand
35. Friend: depends on my moods
36. Candy: Soft toffee
37. Sport to Play: Shopping – hey shopping is a sport!
38. Restaurant: the Keg – I looooove steak
39. Favorite brand to wear: I am not loyal to one brand, fit is more important (right Stacy and Clinton?)
40. Store: Chapters/Coles
41. School Subject: Math, English – really anything except Social Studies and Gym, oh and typing – who knew you could actually get worse in grades as the semester went along?
42. Animal: Cat – in particular a black panther
43. Book: Anything Laurell K Hamilton or Where the Wild Things Are
44. Magazine: Style at Home (decorating) or Romantic Times (book reviews)
45. Shoes: black boots

___Currently___

46. Feeling: Frustrated, Lonely, Undecided
47. Single or Taken?: Open for discussion
48. Have a crush: Nathaniel, or DomBillyOrli
49. Eating: Nothing, it is after 9 pm
50. Drinking: Crystal Lite Pink Lemonade – my favorite
51. Typing: this meme
52. Online?: Not until I finish this
53. Listening To: Britney at this very moment, though I have my music on random
54. Thinking About: How silly I was to do this meme
55. Wanting To: Sleep, perchance to dream
56. Watching: Nothing on at this time on a Tuesday
57. Wearing: Clothes, but no socks

__________Future__________

58. Want Kids?: Depends on my mood
59. Want to be Married?: Checked off already
61. Where do you want to live: In the middle of a forest in a cozy little cabin with limited access – well, that’s the dream – reality, right in this house with all the renos done
62. Car: Something that flies – no, I mean literally flies- like a bird

__Which is Better With The Opposite Sex___

63. Hair color: Dark
64. Hair length: Depends on the face
65. Eye color: Prefer blue, though ones that change color are really hot too
66. Measurements: As long as his chest is smaller than mine and larger than his stomach
67. Cute or Sexy: Sexy
68. Lips or Eyes: Eyes
69. Hugs or Kisses: Kisses
70. Short or Tall: Same height preferred
71. Easygoing or serious: Both
73. Fatty or Skinny: More towards skinny, though not enough that I can break him
74. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitively loud
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship – preferably friendship with perks
76. Sweet or Caring: Both
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: Both – I want it all.

___Have you ever______

78. Kissed a Stranger: Yes
79. Had Alcohol: Yes, but only sips.
80. Smoked: Yes, my grandfather made me and successfully encouraged me to never smoke again
81. Ran Away From Home: No
82. Broken a bone: Yes
83. Got an X-ray: Yes, every year with the dentist – though not this year, and yet no cavities.
84. Been with someone: Define ‘been’
85. Broken Someone’s Heart: I honestly don’t know
86. Broke Up With Someone: Yes
87. Cried When Someone Died: Yes
88. Cried At School: No, I rarely cried outside of my room

___Do You Believe In___

89. God: Undecided
90. Miracles: Yes
91. Love At First sight: Love, no – Lust- hell ya!
92. Ghosts: Ah man, did you have to bring them up?
93. Aliens: We really can’t be all the universe has to offer, can we?
94. Soul Mates: Yes, though I believe we can have more than one and sometimes they can be platonic
95. Heaven: The optimist in me says yes
96. Hell: The pessimist says that is what we have made earth – though there is that theory that hell froze over and that is where Harper came from. Heehee
97. Angels: beings of good, yes.
98. Kissing on The First Date: Just kissing? - sure :)
99. Horoscopes: When I need to

___Answer Truthfully___

100. Is There Someone You Want But You Know You Can't have?: Of course.

Stole from milady cause I know y'all want to know about me... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home